- Classes & Webinars
- Building confidence & interviewing well in your job search
- Interview training workshop for students & recent graduates
- How to develop an elevator pitch
- How to set up and conduct informational interviews
- Resume writing class for students & recent graduates
- How to write cover letters, thank you notes & thank you emails
I am a marketing coach for individuals and small businesses. I help you understand how to market yourself in your job search or as a representative of the organization where you are currently working.
The goal is for you to develop confidence and inspire change – either for yourself as you start the next chapter in your career or in your business development efforts to retain customers and attract new ones.
In your job search how good are you at succinctly and effectively telling a future employer exactly how you will add value to his or her organization?
In your business development efforts, how good are you at telling your own story and instilling confidence and trust in potential customers or clients?
My specialty lies in teaching you how to tell your own story in such a way that your remarkable talents and potential are communicated effectively and successfully.
My core ideology is founded on the following values and purpose:
- Respect for the individual
- Do remarkable, ethically sound work
- Dedication to helping the client
- To help individuals forge a clearer path to finding and/or doing meaningful and fulfilling work
- To help individuals and organizations uncover their potential
My clients include:
- Owners and senior managers of small-to-medium size businesses
- Business professionals seeking new job opportunities
- Recent college graduates, college students and high school students (one-on-one or as a classroom instructor at colleges or high schools)
- Individuals or groups within an organization
Owners and senior managers of small-to-medium size businesses
I advise these individuals on how to develop and implement marketing strategies so that they themselves can participate in keeping their existing customers and attracting new clients to their businesses.
I also available help these owners and senior managers as an interim project manager, assisting with the planning and implementation of any number of projects, including marketing campaigns, building websites, or acting as a liaison between clients, vendors and the company itself.
Business professionals seeking new job opportunities
I help these individuals with their resume writing, interviewing and networking skills, and on the critical importance of their being able to demonstrate how they add value to an organization.
Recent college graduates, college students and high school students (one-on-one or as a classroom instructor at colleges or high schools)
I teach college or high school students or recent graduates who are unsure of how to interview and market themselves while looking for a job. I help these individuals with their resume writing, interviewing and networking skills, and teach them on a one-on-one basis or as a classroom instructor at colleges or high schools.
Individuals or groups within an organization
One of the greatest challenges within the workplace is to communicate effectively with your colleagues and your clients so they understand how you add value to a specific project or to the organization as a whole.
The successful progression of your career or the success of a specific project frequently depends on how well you market yourself. My role as a marketing and business coach is to help you (and your team) to communicate and work together effectively to define where you want to go, to draw the roadmap of how to get there and to measure your progress.