- Management Consulting Services
- Career Development Services
What I do
Brad Pollak Company is a Management Consulting and Career Development consultancy. On the Management Consulting side, I use my years of experience and the many lessons I’ve learned from the mistakes I’ve made and the successes I’ve had, to help owners and managers of small-to-medium size businesses, and managers of departments within organizations, fine-tune their management skills by focusing on 3 areas: (i) how to develop a strategy for themselves that allows them to have the time to manage their teams without feeling rushed or overwhelmed in the midst of all the other responsibilities they might have; (ii) teaching owners and managers how to help their teams communicate more effectively with one another; and (iii) teaching owners and managers how to help their teams improve their customer service. I work with my Management Consulting clients on the site(s) of their respective businesses, or wherever it’s best suited to help them with their particular needs.
On the Career Development side, I use my marketing, management and recruiting experience to help students, recent graduates and seasoned professionals have a better understanding of how to market themselves when they are looking for work.
My services include helping my clients learn how to tell their story during their job search, how to interview well during job interviews and how to set up and conduct informational interviews. I also help hiring managers fine-tune their interviewing skills. In addition to this, I help organizations with their outplacement services when they want to provide exiting employees with interview training, resume writing services and overall confidence during their job search.
I work with individuals face to face in my office in Long Beach, California, or on the phone or via Skype – which is great because I’m able to work with clients wherever the Internet reaches. I also teach college students and instructors on college campuses — which I love. And I give instructional and motivational presentations at conferences and at company retreats.
The core of what I provide my clients is confidence. I want to inspire confidence in my Management Consulting clients so they can give their teams the tools and guidance they need to achieve success, and I want to inspire confidence in my Career Development clients so they have a much better chance of finding the work they are seeking.
My clients include:
- Owners and managers of small-to-medium size organizations
- Managers of departments within small-to-medium size organizations
I help these individuals fine-tune their management skills by focusing on 3 areas:
- How to develop a strategy for themselves that allows them to have the time to manage their teams without feeling rushed or overwhelmed in the midst of all the other responsibilities they might have;
- Teaching owners and managers how to help their teams communicate more effectively with one another; and
- Teaching owners and managers how to help their teams improve their customer service.
- Seasoned professionals in transition
- Students and recent graduates learning how to market themselves in the job market
- Parents of students and recent graduates
- College Deans, Supervisors, Directors, Instructors and Career Services Directors who would like to retain my services to teach classes or workshops focused on any number of topics within the realm of building confidence during the job search process. This includes topics such as how to tell your story during your job search, how to set up and conduct informational interviews, and how to follow the 3 steps of the interview process.
- Owners, CEO’s and Human Resource Departments interested in retaining my outplacement services for exiting professionals
My core ideology is founded on the following values and purpose:
- Respect for the individual
- Do remarkable, ethically sound work
- Dedication to helping the client
- To help individuals forge a clearer path to finding and/or doing meaningful and fulfilling work
- To help owners and managers continue to develop their own skills as driving forces within their own organizations, and to help those same owners and managers uncover the potential, creativity and brilliance of their own teams.