- Business Advising
- Career Development
Brad Pollak Company is a Business Advising and Career Development Coaching consultancy.
On the Business Advising side, we use our years of experience and the many lessons we’ve learned from the mistakes we’ve made and the successes we’ve had, to help owners and managers of small-to-medium size businesses, and managers of departments within organizations, fine-tune their skills in the following 4 areas: (1) how to lead and manage more effectively; (2) how to build sales and marketing plans; (3) how to understand the financial state of your company; and (4) how to build strategic plans encompassing company goals and the methods with which to achieve those goals. We work with our Business Advising clients on the site(s) of their respective businesses, or wherever it’s best suited to help them with their particular needs.
Career Development Coaching
On the Career Development Coaching side, we use our marketing, management and recruiting experience to help students, recent graduates and seasoned professionals have a better understanding of how to market themselves when they are looking for work.
Our services include helping our clients learn how to tell their story during their job search, how to interview well during job interviews and how to set up and conduct informational interviews. We also help hiring managers fine-tune their interviewing skills. In addition to this, we help organizations with their outplacement services when they want to provide exiting employees with interview training, resume writing services and overall confidence during their job search.
We work with individuals face to face in our office in Long Beach, California, or on the phone or via Skype – which is great because we’re able to work with clients wherever the Internet reaches. Brad also teaches college students and instructors on college campuses — which he loves doing. And Brad gives instructional and motivational presentations at conferences and at company retreats.
The core of what we provide our clients is confidence. We want to inspire confidence in our Business Advising clients so they can be confident in developing and implementing the right plans, knowing the financial status of their company, while being able to give their teams the tools and guidance they need to achieve success. And we want to inspire confidence in our Career Development Coaching clients so they have a much better chance of finding the work they are seeking.
Our Business Advising clients include:
- Owners and managers of small-to-medium size organizations
- Managers of departments within small-to-medium size organizations
We help these individuals in 4 main areas:
- How to lead and manage more effectively
- How to build sales and marketing plans
- How to understand the financial state (health) of their business and/or department
- How to build strategic plans and how to achieve the desired goals/outcomes of those plans
Our Career Development clients include:
- Seasoned professionals in transition
- Students and recent graduates who need to learn how to market themselves during their job search
- Parents who want to retain our services for their recently graduated children
- College Deans, Supervisors, Directors, Instructors and Career Services Directors who want to retain our services to teach workshops on such topics as How to tell your story during your job search, How to set up and conduct informational interviews, and How to follow the 3 steps of the interview process.
- Owners, CEO’s and Human Resource Departments in need of our outplacement services for exiting professionals
Our core ideology is founded on the following values and purpose:
- Respect for the individual
- Do remarkable, ethically sound work
- Dedication to helping the client
- To act as a “right-hand man” — helping owners and managers achieve the desired goals of their organizations.
- To help owners and managers continue to develop their own skills as driving forces within their own organizations, and to help those same owners and managers uncover the potential, creativity and brilliance of their own teams.
- To help individuals forge a clearer path to finding and doing meaningful and fulfilling work.